What is Cloud Computing?
At BCX, we help you optimise Cloud Computing to change the way you do business, so that you can prepare your organisation for the future. It is all about navigating your way through the digital landscape, using internet-based remote platforms that are ‘hosted’ in the Cloud. These not only store data and documents, but also run your mission-critical business processes and software applications, and enable colleagues to collaborate in a secure and flexible way. You do not need to have complex, expensive infrastructure or hardware equipment at your own office locations, so you are able to control costs and focus on running your business.
Colleagues can store, access, share, and edit business information, no matter where they are, from any connected device. You will also have peace of mind that software applications and platforms are being maintained and updated remotely, and that your critical business processes are being run in a 99% available environment. You can decrease or increase your capacity in the cloud as and when you need it, so you can control your monthly expenses, and because your data and documents are stored in the cloud, they are secure and easy to recover and manage.
When you partner with BCX to implement Cloud Solutions, you have the flexibility to choose between Private Cloud, Public Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud – using elements of both Public and Private Cloud. Private Cloud can be run on your own network or from the BCX data centres, through a single, personalised platform, and offers the highest level of security and control over your data and processes. Public Cloud is the most cost-efficient way to manage your processes, as you only pay for the resources and systems that you use, and you can increase and decrease capacity as your business needs change. Hybrid Cloud is a mix of both, accessing external resources when you need them, but maintaining infrastructure on your premises to retain control and ensure security.
We serve a range of industries across both the public and private sectors, so we have the experience and knowledge to tailor a solution that is appropriate for your industry and company size. Our BCX Cloud Computing portfolio extends across Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Microsoft Collaboration Suite, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, for example, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (SAP HEC).
How Cloud Computing Benefits My Business?
Collaboration and Access
- Colleagues use online apps to edit and share files
- Teams collaborate in real-time
- Authorised users access information from any connected device
- You streamline workflows
Security and Disaster Recovery
- Control over which users have access
- Constant access to all data stored in the cloud
- The ability for administrators to remotely manage information
- Back-ups that enable efficient disaster recovery
Flexibility and Efficiency
- No unnecessary hardware costs
- Scale the capacity you need up and down as and when required
- Leverage pay-as-you-go flexibility to control costs
- Ensure consistency in tools and file formats for a unified experience across the organisation
World Class Competitiveness
- Align with worldwide businesses adopting cloud approaches for mission critical business process, data storage and shared software applications
- Tap in to the only commercial Tier IV certified data centres in Africa
- Equip teams to compete with best-in-class competitors by Use using global standard services and products
- Equip teams to compete with best-in-class competitors by using global standard services and products
- Access 24-hour a day, seven day a week local support teams
Cloud Solutions for Business
Attract and Retain Your Future Workforce with Cloud Solutions
Cloud Solutions to consider for your Business
Trends and Considerations for Business
A must-read if you are trying to get to grips with Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud, or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) – and how they can all benefit your business.
Using Cloud Solutions as a Technology Lever
An in-depth exploration of the global status of Cloud Computing today, and an explanation of the challenges you may face in adopting Cloud Solutions. Learn how BCX can smooth your journey towards rapid innovation, cost savings, mobility, scalability, and ultimately business agility.
Cloud Computing Products
Microsoft Office 365
User ID Management
To explore what BCX can offer your organisation within Cloud Computing, Software-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office 365, visit BCXCloud.com.
Why Choose BCX?
Best end-to-end Cloud solutions
Partnering with BCX means you don’t need to go offshore to find the best solutions
Tier IV data centres
We are the undisputed market leader on the African continent, and with your data safely in our Tier IV and III certified data centres, you are assured of an always available, secure cloud offering
We offer the best prices for global standard services and products
We commit to high availability, world-class services, and support through our Service Level Agreements