What is Unified Communications and Collaboration?
Unified Communications and Collaboration is the term used to describe how you can integrate and leverage the combined benefits of various communication tools colleagues might use, such as mobile and fixed voice, instant messaging, conferencing, social media and Information Technology (IT) platforms and software. It’ is all about making sure your business has the right tools in order to work with the information at its disposal, and that your staff can access and share that information, because ultimately that is what will give you a return-on-investment and customer-centric competitive advantage.
Whether you are a small, medium or larger business, you do business in a world that offers the convenience of digital technology, and mobile workforces – it is a business landscape characterised by convergence, always-on connectivity, and the ability to service your customers with speed, efficiency and flexibility. This means colleagues need to be able to share information in real-time, and engage effectively with your customers on any platform, on the device your customers choose to use.
To truly leverage what Unified Communications and Collaboration can offer you, you need to select the right tools and platforms for your teams to use. These might range from creating digital collaboration workspaces, to more complex premise-based Private Branch Exchange (PBX) solutions, Smart Business Gateways, or even Internet Protocol (IP) Telephony. It includes contact centre infrastructure, and next-generation services such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, where your organisation can use voice over IP (VoIP) to facilitate the connection of a PBX to the internet, or to carry instant messages and enable multimedia conferences. Our BCX solutions span all components of Unified Communications and Collaboration, from mobility and video, through to telephony, unified messaging and conferencing.
How will Unified Communications and Collaboration benefit my business?
A One-Stop Shop
- Get analogue and/or next-generation access
- Use flexible calling plans and bundles
- Deploy telephony, fax, email and conferencing solutions
- Get hosted telephony and communication suites
Enhanced Customer Experience
- Leverage emerging solutions no matter which industry you operate in
- Enable your customers to interact with your organisation on any platform and their device of choice
- Offer seamless tele-voting, or even customer competition lines
- Mine social media data to leverage the power of analytics
Improved Internal Communications
- Improve team communication
- Optimise productivity levels
- Enable on-the-go team collaboration
- Deploy omnichannel communication solutions
Adaptable Business Models
- Manage your CAPEX to align with industry developments
- Control OPEX spend
- Leverage the cost benefits of value-added services
- Optimise the return on investment offered by cloud-based services
More about Unified Communications and Collaborations
Our BCX Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions encompass the following offerings:
- Premise-based PBX solutions and Smart Business Gateway: next-generation VoIP PBX solutions designed to revolutionise business communications needs
- Hosted business telephony: next-generation enterprise telephony services, removing the complexity of typical PABX systems and offering a simple, yet effective, telephony solution that can be tailored to the partner’s specific requirements.
- Contact Centre solutions: providing a comprehensive all-in-one IP contact package with multiple channel and multimedia integration, including social media for smart customer service
- Unified Communications Platforms: providing sophisticated telephony features, Unified Communications, mobility and specific application integration capabilities
- Communications manager solution: designed to meet the telecommunications needs of customers in providing standard IP telephony as well as flexible, high-quality multimedia services, advanced security features and mobility functions
- Cisco IP Telephony: based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, providing businesses with a cost-effective and feature-rich IP telephony solutions
- Unify Openscape: a session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based real-time IP system overlay network for large enterprises which can be deployed and managed either as a typical enterprise solution or as a hosted service
- Unify OpenScape Business: an all-in-one solution for single and multi-businesses simplifying the deployment and delivery of Enterprise Voice and Unified Communication across businesses
- Unify OpenScape Enterprise Express: s solution built specifically for the mid-size enterprise which makes it easy for growing businesses to have enterprise-level communication without the cost and complexity of deploying and maintaining individual VOiP, HD Video and UC applications
- OpenScape 4000: a comprehensive converged IP communication solution offering a rich set of endpoints, mobility choices, edge solutions, unified communications and standards-based integration with business-critical applications and systems
- Cisco Spark / WebEx: a complete Collaboration-as-a-Service (CaaS) offering that enables you to message, include sharing files, meet, or call anyone, anywhere, and anytime
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS): a Cisco Unified Communications Manager-based offering, providing industry-leading, cloud-ready collaboration services you can deploy in way that makes sense for your business.
Unified Communications and Collaboration Products
Voice Products and Plans
Premium Rated Services
Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
Internet Protocol Telephony (IPT)
Contact Centre Solutions
Smart Gateway Solutions
Value Added Services
Unified Communications: Business Drivers and Benefits
Unified Communications: Business Drivers and Benefits
An introduction to Unified Communications and the Supply Chain, what this means, and how the Supply Chain industry is becoming increasingly global.
Read how UCC and Supply Chain work hand-in-hand.
An in-depth exploration of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC), what this means, and how BCX sees a UC strategy as the key to integrating your networks, infrastructure, platforms, and security. Read how you can create a secure, robust network that uses communications platforms and pervasive connectivity, to optimise your organisation’s costs, improve efficiency, and increase productivity.
We provide national service management and support capabilities
Our teams have world-class enterprise expertise
BCX offers a comprehensive one-stop shop portfolio of Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions that can be adapted for any size business